Tuesday, January 22, 2008

boxes, bangles, and beads

So after much gnashing of teeth, and general sourness I made the kids clean out their rooms. And when I say clean out their rooms , think literally! We had many many empty plastic totes that were remnants of the great storage shed clean out 2008. So they had to clean EVERYTHING out of their rooms and place them in the totes. After a good deep cleaning of the room itself, we sorted, disposed of and placed the keepers back into their bedrooms.

They have never looked so clean and organized. When I figure out how to upload pics I'll add them!

I feel so good , even alpha-girl does. She said that when she woke up this morning to get ready for school she loved knowing where everything was and knowing that everything was where it SHOULD be.

1 comment:

50s Housewife said...

Hi N! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. If you need any blogger help I'll do what I can.

You hit it right on the nose as to where my son was stationed. :) I didn't say just because I'm trying not to post TOO much information. It's sort of hard to strike that balance.